Based in Bloomington, Indiana
Press / Business Contact:
1315 S. Hickory Grove Lane
Bloomington, IN 47403
A puzzle platformer featuring a royal rabbit trying to escape hell. Confront grim reapers and poison spiders, find items and dodge traps. Use your intellect and skill to overcome 140 puzzle and action levels gushing with craftsmanship, whimsy, and gore. This elegantly complex game will challenge your mind and satiate your senses. New puzzle elements are added every few levels to keep the experience fresh. With several hours of gameplay and more updates on the way, this is one quality title to keep in your collection for years to come. Every crevice of the game oozes with quality art, animations, and sound design.
- 140 progressively challenging levels
- A mixture of skill and logic puzzles
- Plays perfectly on both iPhones and iPads
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- 3 iCloud game save slots
- No in-app purchases or ads
- Swipe gameplay, kid tested and approved
- Smooth animations and immersive sounds
- Available in English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Exclusively on the Apple App Store
A Note On Furdemption's Design
The gameplay and game feel is inspired by Zelda and Super Meat Boy, which are a few of our favorite games. The inspiration for the rabbit hero comes from our first game, Yukon Warrior. In Yukon Warrior you spend a lot of time killing evil rabbits because they're possessed. Now the hero is the rabbit, and a civilized rabbit at that. Trippy.
RareSloth was founded by two guys in 2013 while working full-time for corporate America. The common passion for well-crafted experiences was enough for the two founders to take the dive and become full time independent developers. They live and nap among the sloths to better understand their mystical powers.
Furdemption Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for RareSloth, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best New Games (July, 2015)" - Apple
- "Best mobile games of June 2015" - CNET
- "Reboot Indie Game Awards Nominee" - Indy PopCon 2015
- "15 Cutest Games (July, 2015)" - Apple
- "#1 in Best New Puzzle Games (July, 2015)" - Apple
- "Amazing Apps for iPhone" - Apple
- "Handpicked Apps and Games" - Apple
- "The level design isn't just good to look at, but also expertly offers an increasing amount of challenge by gradually introducing new obstacles and enemies for you to overcome."
- Tasos Lazarides, TouchArcade
- "Every facet of this game deserves attention from puzzle fans and rabbit enthusiasts."
- Nadia Oxford, Gamezebo
- "Everything is increasingly addicting. Like watching Indiana Jones adventures."
- Chedie Calayag-Cruz, PuzzleGameApp
- "This game truly adds an intense entertainment value to your mobile game library... The Graphics, the animations, the controls, and overall design just make this game into an epic must have."
- DigitalSpot, DigitalSpot
- "Satan Wants Rabbit Stew in ‘Furdemption’."
- Tom Christiansen, Gamezebo
- "Menyelamatkan Kelinci dari Neraka dalam Furdemption."
- Mohammad Mamduh, Metrotvnews.com
- "[ADELANTO] Hemos probado "Furdemption". ¿Quieres conocerlo?"
- domingo, abril, Comingtouch.com
Team & Repeating Collaborators