[FILLED] Unity Developer (Remote) (Contract)
- [FILLED] Unity Developer (Remote) (Contract)
This position has been filled. Please check back later for more opportunities.
We are looking for a remote Unity developer to help with expanding the King Rabbit universe. Your first task will be to create new items for King Rabbit – Puzzle. Each item you add will expand the possibilities for our players to create new and unique levels. Some other tasks you’ll be expected to complete include creating new particle effects, integrating animations, and developing new features.
- Creating new King Rabbit items.
- Adding polish (animations, particles, sounds).
- Writing clean code for new features.
- Communicating with team members via Trello and Discord.
- 1+ years of experience with Unity and C#.
- Knowledge of 2D game development.
- Experience with mobile game development.
- Passion for creating high quality products.
- Desire to learn independently.
- Strong communication skills, not afraid to ask questions.
- Working knowledge of git.
- Understanding of the Unity UI (Canvas, RectTransform, Image, etc.)
- Experience with writing Play Mode tests
- Experience with particle effects.
- Experience with Spine animation software.
To apply, please send your resume and links to projects you’ve worked on to firstname.lastname@example.org.