Full-Time Junior Engineer (Remote)
The chosen candidate will begin working on King Rabbit – Puzzle to learn our systems and processes, then will eventually work on King Rabbit – Race. Unity proficiency is a must, as most of the work will be done within Unity. The chosen candidate will work closely with RareSloth’s lead engineer.
- Learning in-house systems and libraries.
- Writing clean code for new features.
- Fixing bugs and updating plugins.
- Adding polish (animations, particles, sounds).
- Communicating with team members via Trello and Discord.
- In-depth knowledge of Unity3D software and C#.
- Knowledge of 2D game development.
- Ability to debug and profile a running application.
- Understanding of the Unity UI (Canvas, RectTransform, Image, etc.)
- Experience with mobile game development.
- Working knowledge of git.
- Experience with writing Play Mode tests.
- Passion for creating high quality products.
- Desire to learn independently.
- Strong communication skills, not afraid to ask questions.
- Open-source examples of prior work.
- Experience with particle effects.
- Experience with Spine animation software.
- Knowledge of shaders.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with HTML/CSS.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.